About This Course
Would you like to learn how to hack web servers in this course for beginners because this will help you level up your cyber security and ethical hacking career?
In this course you will learn:
- Hacking web servers fundamentals
- Installing Python 3 on Windows 7 and setting up simple Python HTTP server
- Installing XAMPP on Windows 7
- Installing Apache and working with simple web server on Kali Linux
- Working with web servers on Kali Linux
- Installing and playing around with Bee-Box and Kali Linux
- Working with Bee-Box on Kali Linux
- and more…
This course was designed for total beginners and there is no particular knowledge requirement. Thank you for learning about the course and we hope you love it!
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV