About This Course
Would you like to go from a Google Go beginner to a full-fledged Golang programmer? If so, this Google Go Programming course is for you!
Golang is one of the best programming languages around today. There are many different employers searching for Golang programmers who can make applications and websites using their Google Go skills. In fact, freelancers who program in Golang often make between $35 to $155 an hour doing what they love!
If you’re interested in learning a new skill, changing your thinking, and developing open-source applications then this course if for you! Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Background information on Golang, including how to install and run all the programs you need on your PC, Mac, or Linux computer.
- Programming basics that transfer to any languages you want to learn after becoming a Golang developer.
- Advanced skills such as creating for loops, expressions, fallthrough statements, and more.
- Web development using Golang, as well as different web programming languages, and more!
So, get ready to discover the skills you need to make programs using the Golang language! The only thing you need to begin is a dedication to learning an income-earning skill and a computer that runs Windows, macOS, or Linux.
To get started, use the Buy or Free Preview buttons at the top of the page or scroll down and click the take this course button for lifetime enrollment!
- A Windows, macOS, or Linux Computer Operating System
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV